Centerpoint søker en vendor qualification coordinator til et spennende oppdrag for en av våre kunder.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a "formal first point of contact" for new vendors
- Establish and maintain liaison with all parties participating in the vendor qualification, performance evaluation and management activities
- Support the timely qualification of vendors by coordinating input from various other departments in the company
- Organize, track and archive vendor related documentation
- Support the maintenance of various vendor lists and master data timely, correctly and ensure that data redundancy is eliminated
- In close cooperation with relevant departments in the company coordinate vendor performance evaluations
- Ensure that in all matters prudence and confidentiality is exercised
- Provide support for regular status and progress reporting
- Contribute with ideas for improvement of best practices, processes and procedures etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain / Economics or Law, or similar education
- Relevant experience may replace formal education
- Ideally >1 years proven practical experience with purchase and procurement in the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry, preferably with specific experience in Vendor identification, qualification and performance management
- International working experience and experience from working in a multinational / multicultural society is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Organized, energetic, flexible, honest and ambitious person able to inspire trust
- Meticulous to details
- Basic knowledge of best practice within Procurement scope and processes in the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
- Strong research capabilities via various market platforms, search engines etc.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- The position may require long working hours in peak periods
- Sted: Oslo
- Oppstart: Snarest
- Stillingsandel: 100%,
- Varighet: 3 mnd, med mulighet for forlengelse
- Søknadsfrist: Snarest
SØKE PÅ STILLINGEN?
Ta kontakt med Peder Wandem på 22 47 94 17 eller email@example.com for å søke eller få mer informasjon om oppdraget.