Centerpoint ser etter en erfaren quality coordinator for en av våre store kunder innen olje og gass.
The Quality Coordinator will be responsible for both performing and coordinating of quality surveillance activities for the Project.
- Maintain the Quality Surveillance Programme, ensuring that inspections and tests are performed and witnessed as per agreed Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs).
- Administer the Notification of Inspections (NOIs) received from the Contractors.
- Coordinate the company representation at planned inspection and tests with the Work Package Leads and/or the Inspection Agency following receipt of the NOI.
- Where required, perform quality surveillance activities in accordance with ITPs and NOIs at the various fabrication and manufacturing sites.
- Act as the Focal point for the Frame Agreement between the company and the Inspection Agency/Agencies.
- Provide briefings to all new Inspectors to clearly communicate the company ethics and expectations when representing the project in the field.
- Provide relevant technical documentation to Inspectors in a timely manner to ensure they have the required information and acceptance criteria to verify the inspection and/or test.
- Prepare Inspection Reports for own activities and coordinate Reports from other parties, ensuring they are reviewed, communicated and are properly registered/filed.
- Ensure any anomalies or nonconformities resulting from inspection and/or tests are brought to the attention of the Work Package Lead.
- Regularly report progress to the Project Management Team and Work Package Leads on the status of the Quality Surveillance Programme.
- Participate in verification activities, such as audits, reviews, assessments, etc. as and when necessary.
- Provide input into the Criticality Assessments for each Work Package as and when new risks or challenges are identified.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree. Relevant industry experience might replace higher education requirement.
- A formal Quality Management qualification is preferred.
- Lead Auditor qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in quality assurance/quality control in development projects within the Oil and Gas industry, preferably from projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with subsea tie-backs, subsea production systems and offshore installation activities.
- Knowledge of Norwegian regulatory requirements related to management systems, risk management and verification activities.
- Knowledge of quality management standards (e.g. ISO 9001).
- Experience in developing Quality Plans, Inspection & Test Plans, and quality control/quality surveillance related procedures.
- Experience in planning, coordinating and performing audits and other verification activities.
- Knowledge of applying a risk-based approach to quality surveillance is an advantage.
- A quality-focused, right-first-time attitude is required.
- Structured with excellent coordinating skills.
- A proactive approach is required.
- Team player and willingness to contribute; a “can-do” attitude is expected.
- Flexible, honest and trustworthy; flexibility will be required due to the travelling needs.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Good IT software skills are essential.
- Fluent in English; good level of Norwegian
- Sted: Stavanger
- Oppstart: April/mai 2017
- Stillingsandel: 100%
- Varighet: 2 år med mulighet for forlengelse
- Søknadsfrist: 19.04.17
SØKE PÅ STILLINGEN?
Ta kontakt med Peder Wandem på 22 47 94 17 eller firstname.lastname@example.org for å søke eller få mer informasjon om stillingen.